This 15″ Scale Collectible of Batman is an addition to Quantum Mechanix Inc.’s “DC Comics” Series. Batman “Family” Q-Master is presented in Quantum Mechanix Inc.’s Statue Format and stands 15.5 inches tall, with a dept of 8 inches. This collectible is classified Rare as it is limited to 5000 pieces. The original retail price is USD $199.95.
- Each sidekick is represented in this piece, with their positioning and expressions reflecting their personalities and relationships with Batman:
– Jockeying for position over Batman’s right shoulder, Damian Wayne (Robin) and Jason Todd (Red Hood) battle with each other and try to get Batman’s attention. They lack the motivation and nobility that drives Batman but very much want to live up to their training and the legacy of the Dark Knight.
– Tim Drake (Red Robin) sits on Batman’s left shoulder and holds one of his cowl’s ears. Tim, a great detective in his own right, seeks Batman’s approval and fatherly guidance.
– Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) sits on Batman’s right arm and shares a playful look with him. Unlike his other partners, Barbara already has a strong father figure in Police Commissioner James Gordon. But in Batman, Batgirl sees a mentor who can teach her a different kind of crimefighting.
– Dick Grayson (Nightwing, formerly Robin) looks over Batman’s left shoulder. He was the first member of Batman’s family and he sees Bruce Wayne for the man he truly is. Nightwing is cool and confident, no longer looking for approval from Batman, but still finding inspiration in the Dark Knight as he follows his own path.
- The Family diorama is cast in Everstone™, a proprietary high-temperature polyresin developed by QMx. Everstone™ offers discerning collectors everything they look for in a high-quality figure: great durability, precise detail and solid weight that resists fading and fracture.
- A numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by its creator, Mohammad Hague.