This Sixth Scale Collectible is an addition to Quantum Mechanix’s “Star Trek” Series. Lt Commander Montgomery Scott Scotty is presented in Quantum Mechanix’s Sixth Scale Figure Format and stands 12 inches tall. The original retail price is USD $179.95.
- Fully articulated body with more than 30 points of articulation allows the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Realistic portrait faithfully rendered by a top artist – this is a realistic portrait of Scotty with a detailed likeness
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Starfleet duty uniform tunic which was meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume down to the last stitch
- The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia
- Starfleet standard-issue black t-shirt regulation black tee is worn under the tunic
- Starfleet duty uniform pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Magnets sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn as they were in the show
- Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside
- Starfleet Delta Insignia Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Scotty has everything a good Starfleet officer needs for an away mission:
Phasers Type I & Type II: The pistol-grip type II phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type I phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing them to be worn directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season
- Accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna (Includes a magnet so it can attach to the pants.)
- Tricorder replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Scotty can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap.
- A little-known fact is that the actor, James Doohan, served in the Canadian military during WWII and lost a finger off his right hand. Technically the character didn’t have a missing finger, and it was mostly hidden on the show. To honor the actor, we’ve included one hand that shows the loss of a digit.
- Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
– Relaxed hands (with middle finger missing on the right hand)
– Right Phaser Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Phaser II
– Right Phaser Hand: for holding the small Phaser I
– Left Accessory Hand: Holds the communicator or tricorder